Thursday, September 18, 2008

Entrecard what??

I have been naughty, I haven't blogged :( I think about it all the time so I have no excuses. Lets just move on.

So the latest buzz on Etsy is Entrecard. I have NO idea what its all about, but it is supposed to bring more people to your blog, which in turn will ring more people to your shop. That's how its suppposed to work, but I couldn't even get the widget (isn't that what you find in a can of beer?) to attach. Something happened, but goodness knows what. Too much reading for me :) So I'll just carry on talking to myself.

Whilst chatting on etsy chat (trying to get shop exposure) I discovered this wonderful lady MindysEmbroidery not only did she make my son this wonderful name tag to put on his ever lost lunch pack and the most incredible price, but she also reignited my desire for an embroidery machine. Ho hum one day when I am old and grey I am sure. :)

So sales are still slow on etsy, but I believe everyone is in the same boat, I have no idea what else to do than jump up and down with a monkey on my head.

Here is another thing I would love to buy and probably will, at this rate my embroidery machine will never be haha. Naturalatheart has just the most wonderful items and I think everyone I know will be getting one for Xmas. This is my personal favourite though, I just don't know what it is about dandelions.



2 comments:

Ravenswick said...

Don't feel bad, I don't understand all those widgets either! I have heard of Entrecard but didn't bother with it. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the promo/tech stuff. When are we supposed to actually create? Love your sock monkeys by the way.

Unknown said...

Cute Monkeys!