Saturday, July 10, 2010

Whoopsie!

Oh dear, Its been OVER 1 year since I blogged and the cries to call me back were few to say the least. I have dusted off the keyboard and made another new years resolution (even though its now July) that I will blog again!

Things that have happened to me over the past year:

-My operation was a success, 2 disks removed and now 100% fused (yay no more yoda).

-I got a new tattoo which was supposed to represent family blah blah but looks like a ninja star according to my son (who is now 7).

- Went to Las Vegas and a trip home to the UK.

- Lost 10lbs

- Got a treadmill after I lost 10lbs, still at same weight

- Went swimming for the first time in 2 years and didn't drown

- Drink red wine now instead of white

- Slapped my husband around his face in my sleep

- Didn't kill the dog!

So all in all quite eventful.
Things in the shop have been blooming lately, just as my son is off school and keeping me too busy with his boyness. No more monkeys I'm afraid, they just take too darn long and it was getting hard to part with the little guys. Let me show you some of my fav's from the year!

Babushka Love mobile, makes me want a little girl (almost)


Little Gnome called George. I was heartbroken when this guy was sold, but he went to a great gnome lover.

Wish bracelets, that everyone of my friends and kids seem to have and wear. They are such fun!


Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, at least it got me out of watching Van Helsing with the hubby.

I'll be back........... I promise

1 comment:

Michiganmommyx4 said...

Glad your back sarah! I love your creativity, and witty humor ♥