Monday, July 12, 2010

To track or not to track, THAT is the question.

Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh So I am driving myself crazy with guilt and worry what to do about my son's school. I know I want him to go to a different one and the guilt is from leaving it too late to do anything about it probably for this school year. I did apply to one, but chances are slim it seems and the other idea I have is to try a track school. I wonder how many parents think this is a good idea halfway through the LONG summer holidays? I cant be the only one. I think we are both sick of the sight of each other and basically I am just EXHAUSTED. What are your thoughts?

Forgot to mention my monkey got to compete in his first mixed martial arts tournament, but no cages or blood was involved (phew) I think most of the kids at one point ended up crying or making someone cry, I almost lost my voice screaming and Liam got a kick to the face which his instructor thought had knocked out some teeth. Luckily its just that age where they fall out anyway and they were old gaps. He did well, coming 4th and was mighty pleased with his trophy, can you tell?
Been busy buying on Etsy and have to show you all what I got, but first I came across this while searching pounce by gsakowskidesigns

Is this not the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

No sorry this is.......

Or is it this?
So now I am all peeved with myself now for having a silly spend on some jewelery (which I hardly wear). Trouble is though I have a rather fat neck so maybe I should stay away from drawing attention to it! Oh who am I kidding? It's still going on the xmas list.

Anyway night night, I'll show you the stuff I got next time cos its not half as nice as the scarf's and I'm gonna go sulk a little :)

No comments: